Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

oh yes, the horse meat man known to me, Shipman was my mothers doctor and John Ketterley lived next door to my Aunt.... I know what you mean!!!.. but everyone going to Blackpool from Yorkshire HAD to pass through Tod as well... wondered why interbreeding was so popular in Tod .... but live here and suffer thieving bar stewards like most of the UK hence a great CCTV system required.... and the need to get my current one working better...

Grammar school education and 11 plus a lot to answer too I reckon...and super trendy....

C-ya

I think we have moved on whilst you were away !!!!  all friends and fully respectful now ... :teehee:

Moved on from what exactly?

I do declare your attitude is one overly becoming from a mere novice :P

Moved on from what exactly?

I do declare your attitude is one overly becoming from a mere novice :P

novice yes, do we not have to start somewhere oxo..??? well not exactly a novice just a chap whose brain is not working as it did when I served my time when younger and absorbed all it could do in seconds!! those days long gone Alzheimer's setting in... i hope I'm forgiven???

so any more info ??? oxo you still here ...any thoughts on my dilemma?

novice yes, do we not have to start somewhere oxo..??? well not exactly a novice just a chap whose brain is not working as it did when I served my time when younger and absorbed all it could do in seconds!! those days long gone Alzheimer's setting in... i hope I'm forgiven???

Sorry, going out to clear the head after a week  on 24/7 "Duty".

Pointless discussions resume after 2 hours watching moon and tidal shifts. Weed directions and possible shoal activities after twin trawlers decimate fish stocks.

Sorry, your question again?

hey oxo do you watch university challenge????  

if so...... for  a picture score of ten points , whats my icon a picture of???? or indeed anyone else for that matter

Sorry, going out to clear the head after a week  on 24/7 "Duty".

Pointless discussions resume after 2 hours watching moon and tidal shifts. Weed directions and possible shoal activities after twin trawlers decimate fish stocks.

Sorry, your question again?

ah working.....on duty....!!!  its a bad hobby is  working....not having worked since 2004 because i could or didn't need to which ever way you look at it,  its a feeling i hope not to repeat....but that's lucky me... no question Oxo just a solution required on this thread.....can you help me?

Well in this case we are not dissimilar..........

.not having worked since 2004 because i could or didn't need to which ever way you look at it,

My dates are different..................................

However I managed my time a little more constructively.

You tell the rest about the avatar/Icon.

Tired of that one myself.

Archived