Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

In the whole of the UK and beyond why would you need to wonder who? and why?

I was looking for advice from genuine guys who may help me on my issue hence the thread, and those who have , thank you.

If you can help me, that's  fine lets see your contribution and add something of note to the thread, and I will truly appreciate it, if not, use another forum to provaricate on for your own amusement and entertainment.

You have over 4000 posts and of course spent many hours on here,  I do hope most postings are of merit and not just self publication for the sake of it.

Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

In the whole of the UK and beyond why would you need to wonder who? and why?

I was looking for advice from genuine guys who may help me on my issue hence the thread, and those who have , thank you.

If you can help me, that's fine lets see your contribution and add something of note to the thread, and I will truly appreciate it, if not, use another forum to provaricate on for your own amusement and entertainment.

You have over 4000 posts and of course spent many hours on here, I do hope most postings are of merit and not just self publication for the sake of it.

Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

Tbf he can post what he wants, hes a great eng with a lot of experience, with an attitude like yours maybe you should find another forum.

Its called banter happens everyday on here

and I guessed he would be , i do banter as well,  but suffer no ****.. in life as well as forums and felt it was loaded hence the comments so with regard banter and taking sides like in the play ground i am most sure the guy can speak for himself... not that he needs you to butt in  too .. but you couldn't resist.

its not a complicated world! help or bugger off! its ok to still be frank in England I hope ...

but at least it gets someone chatting just what forums are for but just looking for help not hindrance ... its a great world if we can still say what we want without fear of retribution in return but it still as to be relevant to the topic... :police:

some of us can' t read! :strongsad:

Archived