Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

hi can anyone help me please,

i need to find the right app for this dvr quantum evo h.264 QE16xxxh and would appreciate help in directing me to the right android app to view on a android phone

not sure if there is a generic one or use the Qremote but stuggling to set that up ...

help????

If its the vista quantum the app is q remote, password is admin. 

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

i put in the ip address the port no and password but it asks for dvr name?  and if i look on my router it should have a name  is that what i use ?

i have set up the dvr with 4 users and manager is one .. and on the remote on my pc that works fine so i transposed all those details on to q remote but the dvr name is eluding me to add .. its a simple thing but my brain is just missing this simple thing ... :o)

all my 4 users work on the 4 pc s and laptop i have set up and the remote viewer works a treat on all four but the set up does not reqest a dvr name on the pc viewer so this minor detail  is just stopping me from using the q remote fully at least on my local system... getting out into the bigger world is a bigger next step... unless theres a gent out there willing to pop in and help with the full www set up and willing to pay as my brain is hurting!!!  :o)

hi peter i tried that but i guess i have to set a name on the router so it can pick it up    if i look at my router it lists all my pcs but not my dvr ??? it did on my old quantum

thank you i do appreciate the lads that have replied.. cheers ... but if anyone is in the todmorden area give me a shout!! :o)  get a brew earn a few quid and solve my internet set up as it will come easy to those who do it every day!!!

Archived