Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

oh yes, the horse meat man known to me, Shipman was my mothers doctor and John Ketterley lived next door to my Aunt.... I know what you mean!!!.. but everyone going to Blackpool from Yorkshire HAD to pass through Tod as well... wondered why interbreeding was so popular in Tod .... but live here and suffer thieving bar stewards like most of the UK hence a great CCTV system required.... and the need to get my current one working better...

Get a life it all you worry about is a joke.

Cya

Did I mention CYA

Grammar school education and 11 plus a lot to answer too I reckon...and super trendy....

C-ya

I think we have moved on whilst you were away !!!!  all friends and fully respectful now ... :teehee:

wow how this thread is moving on.... but is there any constructive assistance out there? in relation to my original request  ...please :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport: :techsupport:

Now got to page 3 with all this buggering about :proud: ... bit o crack but needy in information and help...

Just to clarify, there is no God.

oh yes there is.... lives in Burnley calls himself Dave nowadays because of the grief he causes on forums!!!! :turtle:

actually being Burnley which god are we on about????  Norm is there a pretender out there ??? see this friday nights banter is flowing, got more users on here than any other topic and posting!!! :thumbsup:

thank you ...

Archived