Security Installer Community

Unbelieveable, Too Shocked For Words

Oxo

Just spoken to youngest son. Sergeant in ACF. (16 yrs old)

Told him if he is attacked he is to use maximum force and training.

He told me this.

"Orders from defence minister and our sector commandant, no cadet is to attend their respective detachments wearing any number dress uniform or parts there of."

"That is the rule for London, unsure about the rest of the country" (Him speaking).

Then,  " Yesterday at cadets the order wasn't received until almost all the cadets were at the unit.

The instructors had to contact all parents and asked them to pick their cadets up with a set of civvy clothing.
And the unit was shut down for the night "

So this is what has become of our country?
Our Army/Cadets have been told not to wear OUR uniform. And they close down the TA/ACF Unit for the night.

They should have issued guns and stayed open!

Just spoken to youngest son. Sergeant in ACF. (16 yrs old)

Told him if he is attacked he is to use maximum force and training.

He told me this.

"Orders from defence minister and our sector commandant, no cadet is to attend their respective detachments wearing any number dress uniform or parts there of."

"That is the rule for London, unsure about the rest of the country" (Him speaking).

Then,  " Yesterday at cadets the order wasn't received until almost all the cadets were at the unit.

The instructors had to contact all parents and asked them to pick their cadets up with a set of civvy clothing.
And the unit was shut down for the night "

So this is what has become of our country?
Our Army/Cadets have been told not to wear OUR uniform. And they close down the TA/ACF Unit for the night.

They should have issued guns and stayed open!

They couldnt ensure the safety of every cadet when they leave to go home. I was listening to the radio this morning aparently there maybe copycat attacks. They said that the country will not give in to terrorism and they are not asking the army to wear civvies but I suspect its a bit different when it comes to cadets 

a fews back a couple of army cadets took a shoeing from a car full or men of the none UK type, on the radio in the morning, when in the office its was on the bbc's local news webby by the evening no trace of the event was to be found.....

uniform wise the local ones where going in uniform to where ever the hut is evening

did the PIRA / IRA ever target ACF ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Id let your lad loose, i wouldn't if he was mine but you will get my drift, even our lad that was attacked thought he might be in danger he must of thought how it would look if he was wrong. Id say if he didn't have the political weight of others on his shoulders it may, i stress may have had a different outcome. I do wish it had cos level field for the lad those 2 waste of skin cells would be where they want to be.

The whole point that prevents my true thoughts and actions is my major issue with how i don't have freedom of speech and action in my country. But in not allowed to express my thoughts, for how

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Agreed, if we say certain things we are frowned upon.

Censured, hounded.

Yet they ( we all know who) can do as they wish.

If we carried on as they do in their countries we would be jailed for life or worse.

Time we did the same AND brought back hanging.

We are playing with rules we do not want nor need.

Why should Europe tell us what to do. Specifically allow illegals to come thru their borders to us and then tell us we have to look after them??????

Time to tell them to FO.

Archived