Security Installer Community

Unbelieveable, Too Shocked For Words

Oxo

Well, funnily enough I made the suggestion to Mrs N that he was party to it all....

I say your barking up the right tree, if you want the PR of murdering someone for your cause it would certainly be prudent to have someone in place to capture the moment ?

Other ramdon thought I have on the event...

I think the perps where expecting for the army barracks to react to the events so they could be shot up by sqaudies or something ?

As already revealed in the paper they where know to the security forces, I also expect they have a no. of convictions for theft or assault.

I bet there dependant on the state, therefore having plenty of spare time to get up to mischief

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I think the perps where expecting for the army barracks to react to the events so they could be shot up by sqaudies or something ?

I wonder what would the legalities of that be? I don't think they should have been killed as they could hold information but it would have been nice to see some beatings given out.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I wonder what would the legalities of that be? I don't think they should have been killed as they could hold information but it would have been nice to see some beatings given out.

Most definitely brought down rather than killed.

I'd say the severe beatings are about to follow.

The ideal result would have been the perp's taking a proper good kicking dished out by all colours of the British the public present at the time of the event.

However the the big bad Jihadist who had to double up & run over a off duty solider who was perhaps already critically injured before they attacked him with weapons, both ended up getting put down by "PC Spiltarse" does have a more than touch irony about it

Most definitely brought down rather than killed.

I'd say the severe beatings are about to follow.

I hope there's somebody like me in the NHS who'd just for giggles would tell the idiots after they'd come off the operating table that they'll make a full recovery due the liver transplant. OINK! it come form a pig...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I hope there's somebody like me in the NHS who'd just for giggles would tell the idiots after they'd come off the operating table that they'll make a full recovery due the liver transplant. OINK! it come form a pig...

:roflmao:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived