Security Installer Community

Unbelieveable, Too Shocked For Words

Oxo

Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself?

I agree but a bit difficult when the barracks is in the centre of London.

Also, stand to be corrected, but I understood the poor soul in this particular incident was not in uniform.

Common sense dictates you don't wear uniform in public unless on official duty.  That's always been the case and still should be.

hi, your talking out your ass mate, you ever served in h.m. forces ?, since p.i.r.a  called a ceasefire, uniform has been allowed for civvy travel for about 10 years now,

hi, your talking out your ass mate, you ever served in h.m. forces ?, since p.i.r.a called a ceasefire, uniform has been allowed for civvy travel for about 10 years now,

He did say common sense.

He wasent saying its not aloud.

I think they should be able to express the fact they serve their/our country and are proud of it.

And frankly army should have come out of the barracks and sort those two twats themselves.

(im sure they would have really wanted too)

hi, your talking out your ass mate, you ever served in h.m. forces ?, since p.i.r.a  called a ceasefire, uniform has been allowed for civvy travel for about 10 years now,

I'm sure Ronnie is Ex-services?

Actually yes, I did 10 years leaving in 2004.  At that point is was discouraged to wear uniform outside of camp including travelling to and from which is why we would wear jackets over our uniform.

I never said is wasn't allowed, I said it was common sense not to wear it.

Thanks for the constructive input BTW.

You just finished charm school?

Archived