Security Installer Community

Here We Go Again...webwayone @ Ifsec 2013

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be there on Tuesday but will keep an eye out for you on Wednesday.  You can't miss me - I'll be the one followed around by Chinese autograph hunters because I was in Eastenders ;)

Ill wait for the sprinklers to kick in then

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

herro fa boy, you sirn my book peese.

lacist.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Im wondering if we should organise or at least try a mini meet. Ill be going on tuesday and wednesday.

Ill be on the ww1 stand at 11:30 on tuesday for those who want to meet, berate, have a word etc with me. Or not.

James

im there on Tuesday. Specifically to meet the chinks. No berating from me Mr W. I got my parcel at 8:30 Sat am done and dusted for 13:00 :)

Customers!

Two of us are there on Tuesday, along with a friend from A*T who's tagging along for the day.

I will visit the webway stand to have a look at their units, see what its all about. . Maybe give one a good testing back at the office

Archived