Security Installer Community

I Need To Automatically Generate A Email

mcelec

I'll firm up some of the details in the next week or two lads as I've been meaning to get this organised for a while.

Will be a nice bit of positive press for the industry if we get enough steam behind it.

Please feel free to stick any ideas in here as I am all ears.

Plan at the minute is as above with options to buy whole or part of a Pi and options to get accessory packs or just bare bones cables / PSUs etc...  I also need to bone up on charitable giving in terms of keeping the taxman happiest and the schools best off.

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• 2 months later...

would it have to be email? various stand alone voice diallers like one from Texecom can send text messages.

GSM Secure offer a GSM messenger, also a gate controller that can send texts on operation on 4 inputs, several alarm panels can send text, voice or emails or all three, having operated a zone set as a monitored input.

a fully wireless option would be a Risco Agility with GSM Tx, you could have 32 such switches linked wirelessly using door contact transmitters, each giving its own message, if needed filtered by type to receiving staff, so say a flood alert go's to maintenance, pump fail to another person. Even has 2 way speech available, so who ever is called can listen in or converse with whoever is on site.

other panels may also offer what you need, but I know the features of the Agility best as i use them.

just a few ideas :),

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Is this an advert for Risco night?

Have we a new rep?

Should the above not be in the manufacturers thread?

Lol, maybe my MAS posts should be the same.

I've always followed the word risco with the words cheap ****. Tbh I form that opinion from the detectors I see and samples they sent me. Maybe the panels are a bit better standard and I've been a bit harsh to risco?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived