Security Installer Community

Eyes On Envisalink 3 Ip Security Interface

Matt 딜

Hi,

Is anything like this available for the uk market. i.e. something the user can arm/disarm and check zone status over ip?

https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/envisalink3.php

All the panels this unit is compatible with are non-uk. Has anyone had any experience with this module or anything like it. I've been looking at webwayone products but they seem to require an ARC.

Thanks in advance,

MAttB told me he doesn't instal keypads only readers. Said his service boys use IPad so keypads not required. I thought it an intresting idea but not one we would likely adopt.

In ATS terms they are just RAS's. (Remote Arming Stations) the access RAS can display the basics so we try and shy away from ones with the LCD display as it never gets used. We do on some sites have the ats1115/6 but its far from common. End users use the apps too instead of the RAS.

Taking the security industry aside, is the idea if people controlling things via a smartphone or tablet such a weird idea?

I wonder how that goes with regs? I have never thought about it.

The rules don't prohibit the use of other devices to carry out tasks. There is plenty about what the user can and can't do and what they need to be told etc but it doesn't specifically define the actual device.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived