Security Installer Community

Eyes On Envisalink 3 Ip Security Interface

Matt 딜

sjs i know what you meant mate wasnt a dig in anyway.

Just to be clear imo it wont just be us, petrol stations are starting to be self service, theres the supermarkets. All the online stuff we do now. How long will it be till we all have portals into our own db and then we need less office staff. Its the modern way thats all, we shouldnt think that we are special and it wont happen to us cos it will. Fire and security will be affected. 

Plus the systems will get better in the future. VIdeo confirmed Fire is doable now. How long till a smoke sensor has a built in camera sending am image of alarm time? Regulation will control it but to be fair there isnt any real regulation in fire. Anyone can fit a brigade calling fire system cant they

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Very true in regard the rolls royce comment

And it is so sad that the market doesn't want to buy the top notch offering from us but I suppose this is life. How many value sausages get sold v the top end ones? I don't know the answer, but I suspect the cheaper options outstrip premium sales massively. Our products and service are the same. Certain guys happy with that'll do rather than too end and sadly rri's play right into that market because its cheaper. Not quite as good as full fat, but semi skimmed will do.

sjs i know what you meant mate wasnt a dig in anyway.

Just to be clear imo it wont just be us, petrol stations are starting to be self service, theres the supermarkets. All the online stuff we do now. How long will it be till we all have portals into our own db and then we need less office staff. Its the modern way thats all, we shouldnt think that we are special and it wont happen to us cos it will. Fire and security will be affected. 

Plus the systems will get better in the future. VIdeo confirmed Fire is doable now. How long till a smoke sensor has a built in camera sending am image of alarm time? Regulation will control it but to be fair there isnt any real regulation in fire. Anyone can fit a brigade calling fire system cant they

That's maybe one of the reasons why so many fire brigades don't go to afas now. As you say, any clown allowed to install.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I know you wernt james just making sure we were on the same page. I fully understand yor pov just think if it goes that way it will be a shame for us.

I think that's something we are all in agreement on.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I know you wernt james just making sure we were on the same page. I fully understand yor pov just think if it goes that way it will be a shame for us.

oh yeah id rather it didnt but imo it will. 2 year intervals wont be long nor will 12monthly fire. WE already have self testing detectors at grade 3, wont be long till we have the same in fire (well we already have really) Fire is ahead of intruder with loops comms etc.

I dont see an easy answer apart from regulation but that now imo needs to be insurance and acpo / cfoa driven. Else its a given. Everybody wants to cut costs and we need to deliver that option. If we dont someone else will and it will be end of company etc. Evolve or die imo

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived