Security Installer Community

Eyes On Envisalink 3 Ip Security Interface

Matt 딜

We would possibly use this function foc as an interim between service visits but i couldnt see us wanting payment for it 

I dont agree.

We use remote servicing more often and provide this as an improved service level.

We do use it for remote reset to verify the client is telling the truth.

Used correctly its a brilliant tool and should imo be paid for. We do obviously charge less for a managed reset etc via UDL than a visit. BUt its the same charge as a remote reset

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Is there anything else you think they rri falls short on?

Personal contact.

As mentioned varing risks being reassesed.

Not that your into fire.......new compartments.

What do you mean they rather do installs or faults............................does a PMV not fall inbetween the two?

A maint gives them the chance to discuss possible upgrades and or changes, a RRI cannot.

It has its place, not as a be all end all.

I dont agree.

We use remote servicing more often and provide this as an improved service level.

We do use it for remote reset to verify the client is telling the truth.

Used correctly its a brilliant tool and should imo be paid for. We do obviously charge less for a managed reset etc via UDL than a visit. BUt its the same charge as a remote reset

With respect james your areas of work and mine are v different and i can tell you we wouldent keep our customers if we used this option. The personal touch and face behind the voice still counts for a lot

Personal contact.

As mentioned varing risks being reassesed.

Not that your into fire.......new compartments.

What do you mean they rather do installs or faults............................does a PMV not fall inbetween the two?

A maint gives them the chance to discuss possible upgrades and or changes, a RRI cannot.

It has its place, not as a be all end all.

The general feeling (and I can only speak for my own here) is that PMVs are boring and they would rather go do something interesting such as a fault find and that upgrades are the salesmanship job. Not saying they are right, just relaying their view. If they had their way, we would just do rri's full stop. Even on the onsite visit, they still use the rri feature to do half the work for them.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Until something goes wrong matt and the question how can u maintain my system when you dont see it?

What bits do you need to see? Battery checks, walk tests, signalling checks, log checks, tampers etc can all be done on rri. What bit do you think is missing?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

The general feeling (and I can only speak for my own here) is that PMVs are boring and they would rather go do something interesting such as a fault find and that upgrades are the salesmanship job. Not saying they are right, just relaying their view. If they had their way, we would just do rri's full stop. Even on the onsite visit, they still use the rri feature to do half the work for them.

Boring.

Making sure your product works as well as you think.

With no site changes, might save a trip to court one day..................................

Nothing can beat a site visit at least once a year.

RRI has its place, not a totalarian position.

Archived