Security Installer Community

No Smoking Stickers

MrHappy

What about sticking one on the visor if you dont want to clutter the van up with this fascist non-sense? Or do they have to be on the glass/dash taxi stylee?

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Id assume my car, as it is my car dont need one?

but if it's a company vehicle or a vehicle paid for or contributed by the company to be used in connection with work...

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Probably a good move pj. I got hit for 380 pounds by lewisham for carrying waste without a license. I had the cardboard boxes from detectors and int alm panels on board, believing it was better to throw it away back at the office rather than onsite

We wern't aware we needed it at all. All rubbish disposed of on trade estates licensed skips, separate ones for everyrhing. Appealed it and lost. Seems like if a local authority wants to bill you for passing through they can, and will

Although it didnt hit me personally, i took it personally.i am resolved to ask the next coppper that pulls me over if i am obliged to stay stopped, after stopping for him

Archived