Security Installer Community

No Smoking Stickers

MrHappy

No big deal

They came visit us when we went vat registered, that was just over a year ago,

We had a second visit when I put a reclaim in to them, They love taking it, but not giving it

I've just gone turned the company Limited a 2 weeks ago, All new Vat number and accounts etc

Who knows, We may see them again soom. the woman who comes here is quite nice and pleasent.

No big deal

They came visit us when we went vat registered, that was just over a year ago,

We had a second visit when I put a reclaim in to them, They love taking it, but not giving it

I've just gone turned the company Limited a 2 weeks ago, All new Vat number and accounts etc

Who knows, We may see them again soom. the woman who comes here is quite nice and pleasent.

Ah historic reclaims always get a visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a good move pj. I got hit for 380 pounds by lewisham for carrying waste without a license. I had the cardboard boxes from detectors and int alm panels on board, believing it was better to throw it away back at the office rather than onsite

Found out about this.

You shouldnt of been done. It is exempt till dec 2013. We have that on a recorded call from the enviromental agency

We are however looking into a licence.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Our office tryed to fight it at the time, including a call to env agency, who said that it wasnt intended to be used against people like us, but that lewisham were within their rights to do it.

To this day, i still carry rubbish back from sites, sometimes its just innappropriate/impossible not to

Archived