Security Installer Community

No Smoking Stickers

MrHappy

I'm guessing most of us don't supply via any of the above methods.

i suspect they would class most of us as an individual store even though on the face of it none of us are.

i suspect they would class most of us as an individual store even though on the face of it none of us are.

You have public visit you? We don't. Interesting and arguable point though. I need to update our boys on the cardboard packaging as I missed this.

Customers!

You have public visit you? We don't. Interesting and arguable point though. I need to update our boys on the cardboard packaging as I missed this.

no, but i reckon the tree hugging agency would

what was missed re cardboard?

Oxo what I mean is we dont carry 'waste'

cardboard isn't waste i need to work out what it is though

Check the definition given before, if your not reusing it , it IS waste.

We have had this discussion before.

As I said before another, most here have no SHOP/Distribution point of sale. So no need for a "battery deposit scheme" like you see in supermarkets.

Anyone thought about all those little batteries shorting out in a large plastic bin in a public area?

Seen enough "accidents" in vans to know you should tape over as well as the insulating covers (Not mine BTW).

I dont get anything from cef their useless my prefered for general stuff is edmunsons. Adi are a pain too especially since that system change a couple of years ago

i like eddys too,but doesnt mean you can't use cef for something usefull..lol

Absolutely! Had late one in cornwall once and needed something and then noticed cef next door at 4:58 i was pleased to use them that time!

Use denmans and wilts too denmans aint great for availability but do good prices which is odd as both the above are part of rexel group . Wilts carry most of what youd want but eddys is still better imo

Archived