Security Installer Community

No Smoking Stickers

MrHappy

Here is a definition of trade waste,

The council forced me into getting a trade waste service or face prosecution.

Bear in mind that my office is a seperate building at home in the garden.
Now because I make a cup of tea in the house, then take it into the office, they classed the teabag as business waste

I tell you 1000% straight , I pi$$ed myself laughing at the council guy on the phone and hung up

2 weeks later, We had an enforcement officer visit asking for a waste transfer docs and duty of care paperwork 
Errr,  Aint got any chap, I was told its the law and compulsary

I just signed up for a contract to save the hassle, Customers are charged £2 per job if waste is produced
Because I work from home, They classed this as business hours,

Now because I make a cup of tea in the house, then take it into the office, they classed the teabag as business waste

I tell you 1000% straight , I pi$$ed myself laughing at the council guy on the phone and hung up

so if I post you a letter & you cut the stamp off the envelope to place in your stamp collection, do you have to fil out a waste transfer notice to cover the transaction ?

can you ring the chap up at the council & check....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

The laughable part is this, Sometimes when the trade waste bin wagon doesn't come

The normal domestic waste collection guys empty it into their truck, Its unbelievable

so if I post you a letter & you cut the stamp off the envelope to place in your stamp collection, do you have to fil out a waste transfer notice to cover the transaction ?

can you ring the chap up at the council & check....

I suppose it depends if youre addressing it to my company address or my home address

If marked for our company, its trade waste whatever i do with the stamp

we have a trade waste bin which is collected every 2 weeks, it costs us £7.  we get certificates to say it's been taken by blah blah blah

but the issue as above is the "waste" when it's in transit - we would be busted for that one as we don't have the carriers licence.

according to the environment agencies website we should be registered as lower tier waste carriers by jan 2014.  there is no charge for this.

but when you go through the registration process it says you are more likely an upper tier so at lteat the process is nice and simple.  w***kers.

according to the environment agencies website we should be registered as lower tier waste carriers by jan 2014.  there is no charge for this.

but when you go through the registration process it says you are more likely an upper tier so at lteat the process is nice and simple.  w***kers.

and further on it now says we don't need to register at the moment but it's likely we will in jan 14.

glad thats all clear then.

Archived