Security Installer Community

Opinions

Paul. Giles

1 / 20 so 5%. The one thing that annoyed me with one of them was not the bar and food bill but the fact he bought a newspaper! The total bill for the week was about £350 but the £3/4 of newspapers really spoilt my day!

what kind of subby has time to read a paper anyway!!!!!!!!!!

You're lucky, never found a subby I would let commission or service and we have some decent ones.
It was a lot of kissing frogs to find a prince, but they are expensive but is it a case of you get what you pay for? That's one of the reasons were super nice to the as they could easily get work elsewhere. There's one guy who gets on my tits big time but 2 of our bigger customers adore him and he uses it as a tool to get what he wants. I sent him to move a keypad about 10m and he asked who I was sending to run the cables for him. Also drilling gets your shiny finger nails dirty apparantly. My mentor at ADT was the same. Monkeys run wires was his moto.
what kind of subby has time to read a paper anyway!!!!!!!!!!
See above post!

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It was a lot of kissing frogs to find a prince, but they are expensive but is it a case of you get what you pay for? That's one of the reasons were super nice to the as they could easily get work elsewhere. There's one guy who gets on my tits big time but 2 of our bigger customers adore him and he uses it as a tool to get what he wants. I sent him to move a keypad about 10m and he asked who I was sending to run the cables for him. Also drilling gets your shiny finger nails dirty apparantly. My mentor at ADT was the same. Monkeys run wires was his moto.

See above post!

on a different note,i hate to see cables,they should be in trunk/conduit/buried at all times...or is it just me O_O

See above post!

i'm surprised you put up with that.  

Do we get a reply where the boss had undeerestimated?

Made an error, stuffed the programming?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dose not hold breath.

that's the rough with the smooth part.  as long as they are balanced then everything good.

on some jobs, we've made it clear in the first 30 minutes that it's well under hours and additional are agreed more often than not.

just you.

well probably not but i personally would contain everything everywhere

i prefer it,i seen a job recently which was the best ive seen,not done by me or the co by the way,but the whole job done in 20mm galv conduit,a work of art it was..

Archived