Security Installer Community

Opinions

Paul. Giles

I think woodchip is older than me, James will know going off a carpet in another topic.

Its quicker to show them how to fill a staple gun ;)

a staple gun should be classed as a firearm,it does enough damage... :-

See lots of running couplers in the middle of double sets... why?!

because people mark the bends and feed it thru the back of the bender...schoolboy errors

How did you let that happenStapling done right looks good imo

Big mistake I hold my hands up to. I didn't see it coming. The client annoys me, so when he was prepared to talk to the subbie rather than hassle me I thought bonus. Over time it's turned the tables in that the relationship with us is via a subbie so we don't have control of it and that client is worth about 18% of our turnover.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Stapling done right looks good imo

for bt maybe.clipped/tyed in loft/false ceiling minimum for me,i wont be rich anytime soon granted.. O_O

Big mistake I hold my hands up to. I didn't see it coming. The client annoys me, so when he was prepared to talk to the subbie rather than hassle me I thought bonus. Over time it's turned the tables in that the relationship with us is via a subbie so we don't have control of it and that client is worth about 18% of our turnover.

id clamp the swine for that alone... :proud:

If I was your subby you would be paying me double ;)

I've had to use Galv conduit and metal trunking on a quite a few access systems- specified by the client due to the clientele that habited/frequented the buildings!, I mean they even tried to rip out the fire alarm and then set fire to their own building-lovely eh?, thick or high-or both!,scroats.

I've had to use Galv conduit and metal trunking on a quite a few access systems- specified by the client due to the clientele that habited/frequented the buildings!, I mean they even tried to rip out the fire alarm and then set fire to their own building-lovely eh?, thick or high-or both!,scroats.

Or Welsh? :-

Thanks chaps for the info.

As we can see, subbies vary greatly.

We are lucky enough to have a "super sub" and i think this was just a slip up.

As Ronnie said, all this talk of not trusting subbies to programme etc is silly, the one we use has just got SSAIB for himself so knows the standards etc.

Also, it seems there is so much work out there that they really can pick and choose?

Archived