Security Installer Community

Opinions

Paul. Giles

No fixed hours, it's done when its done. We also put our subbies up in premier inn as we do our guys and cover their breakfast, evening meal and 2 drinks. If we started doing fixed hours I'd be terrified of the results. Surprisingly only 1 engineer took the **** last year with hours. Changeout of a 9 zone intruder panel, 36 hours. When I saw the photos of the place, my daughter could have done it in less than 20.

we are treated in the same manner (almost exactly so) by our contractor except we do work on fixed hours.  some we win, some we lose but it always works out for both parties.

we are treated in the same manner (almost exactly so) by our contractor except we do work on fixed hours.  some we win, some we lose but it always works out for both parties.

Maybe we are too kind!

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

No fixed hours, it's done when its done. We also put our subbies up in premier inn as we do our guys and cover their breakfast, evening meal and 2 drinks. If we started doing fixed hours I'd be terrified of the results. Surprisingly only 1 engineer took the **** last year with hours. Changeout of a 9 zone intruder panel, 36 hours. When I saw the photos of the place, my daughter could have done it in less than 20.

thought you would be a fan of a fixed price...sorry couldnt resist.. :-

Well he is not the standard "subby" as in just sent to install etc he does do servicing etc for us and does more than just fit to spec.

You're lucky, never found a subby I would let commission or service and we have some decent ones.

depends doesn't it, as you've said only 1 has taken the piss to date.
1 / 20 so 5%. The one thing that annoyed me with one of them was not the bar and food bill but the fact he bought a newspaper! The total bill for the week was about £350 but the £3/4 of newspapers really spoilt my day!

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived