Security Installer Community

Approved Co Ooop North

Didn't i read somewhere that NSI are looking to branch out into Networking/Data infrastructure?

I recall the inspector mentioning talking about building management systems and something along the lines of branching into that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they do know but i accept there has been some boll*cks dropped lately. the pr disaster has been huge imo.

I recall the inspector mentioning talking about building management systems and something along the lines of branching into that.

id hope that isnt the official way of dealing with adt

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

wyatt. if you want to find a way of installing what you like and not issuing certs then adt and me is your route. however the adt hole will be plugged and the question does make me doubt your motives?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i think they do know but i accept there has been some boll*cks dropped lately. the pr disaster has been huge imo.

They also qualified their statement by suggesting it gives them an increased revenue stream.

Says it all.

And i'm confident enough to say that Network Managers would tell them to go fck themselves if they tried to impose their rules and procedures on them/their business.

ADT can install house alarms that do not comply to current standards and call them a home managment system or the like. AKA NACOSS bending over for ADT like a cheap tart.

And many other Golds too.

Potential customer insists on an Alarm, Bells only, wants a decent system but at a sensible/slightly keen price and says stuff your cert,. Gold is not over run with work. Does Gold refuse the job or let the local cheap as chips fcktard get the work?

Bottom line is.

Do NSI dictate how you earn a living or does the company Management?

Archived