Security Installer Community

Approved Co Ooop North

Hence being Gold.

Says that.

And ethics, but I forget it is this industry.

Nothing to do with ethic. The company who rely on their income stream from certs say you must issue them - i wonder why.

Do you issue certs for every pissy little job or do you turn work away?

We do turn work away, which is a shame but if its non compliant and the client wont pay to sort it out then id rather do that.

Problem here IMO is a PR one and its a disaster. If your ADT then you can do security systems and not issue a cert. If your not selling enough certs then you will do as your told.

Im suprised this ever happened but how it looks is IMO how it is

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

If taking over an nsi gold system i can assume the cert is in place. If silver or ssaib i need to recert. Id of thought you would need to recert to ssaib if taking an nsi system of either rating?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Im not saying its right cubit. what im trying to do is guide this thread down a path of education not persecution.

I do have thoughts on it like others im sure but that wont achieve anything here, im sure we can find this out in time if wyatt continues

That's the whole reason I joined tsi, for Education. I WANT to do things right. I have come across a few issues since starting at my current place, issues i have dealt/dealing with to the best I can, within the constraints I am allowed,not being the boss.

Archived