Security Installer Community

Approved Co Ooop North

To be fair to the guy, I don't have concrete proof he is shadow directing, I'm aware that 2 of our customers have been approached by him on behalf of the new co. (They were previously customers of him) but as soon as they saw the ATS panels, he wasn't that interested anymore :roflmao:

Do you think if you could put the wheels in motion & prove he's shadow directing /employed by the co. the ssaib would be willing to clamp down on him ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Or will they leave it parked under problems pending?

To be fair to SSAIB I've seen first hand if they get evidence againt wrongdoing, the act on it and I've seen them throw companies out for doing similar. Since UKAS got involved they are a lot more prim and proper than in younder years.

The biggest issue they seem to get is people willing to make official complaints backed up with evidence. I must admit I would feel uneasy about making an official complaint against another approved company. No idea why, especially if I had hard evidence they were doing naughty things.

Be keen to know others views on this. Would you feel dirty for trying to get another approved company thrown out of an ispectorate for wrong doing?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

members should tow the line,

Agreed. God knows why I would feel as if we had been snitching. I suppose I'd think people would question if the motive is just to get one up on a competitor or if the motivation was genuine. I've not issue with competitors as i'm sure no one here has, so long as we all play to the same set of rules . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived