Security Installer Community

Castle Caretech Euro 46 Problems

Ms security

Thanks for the replies, last thing any ideas why when I replace the tranny it takes upto 24 hours befor it goes again?

Heat?

Mark, what cabinet size is the product ?

Post a list of every item powered by the system (bells keypads, sensors expanders ect ) inc quantity & make & model ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Heat?

Mark, what cabinet size is the product ?

Post a list of every item powered by the system (bells keypads, sensors expanders ect ) inc quantity & make & model ?

Thats stupid idea. if he hasnt taken commissioning readings why would you exspect he did/or is about to do a SDP.

Customers!

Thats stupid idea. if he hasnt taken commissioning readings why would you exspect he did/or is about to do a SDP.

Well it could go either way, either I'm going to be really helpful & nice & add up what the current used should be & highlight the short comings in constructive helpful way & make JW proud.... or I'm going to rip the pee & make JB proud, time will tell!

anyways, transformers rarely fail if they do its either poor manufacture or there working constantly hard, to kill 2 in 48hrs must be some sort of record ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

which has been working fine, recently the panel went dead

Anyone, well most would check the logs. Get out a meter and check, test and check. Not just replace a board or a PSU.

Then call Tech?????

There is something dragging the panel down and a SDP is not going to make an iota of a difference if it has been working for months.

He has replaced bits and it still dies.

Come on, use some common sence here.

Something has changed, taking a voltage reading means sod all in this instance.

It needs a MA reading from the PSU onwards, the current drawn everywhere, then some totals being made.

Also all power connections being checked for poor terminations, a stray strand. EVERYTHING needs checking. Not as if it will take long for gods sake.

This smacks of not being , no...........I`ll leave it at that.

Jeff said it better.

Archived