Security Installer Community

Hello All

George Petratos

At the moment the thinks here are not so good like before 2 years ago, but we are

very strong and we dont believe the thinks the they served by the news.

You never know, maybe when I need job UK is not far away

from Greece.

Its a lot colder here though

But your government messed things up more than labour did here. Borrowed and spent way to much. But so did most of the world

^This, previous Helios gov. could give even labour a lesson in pissing money up against a wall.

Hopefully you'll get yourselves turned round though and back towards prosperity sooner rather than later.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

I reakon it is George. Sorry. But your government messed things up more than labour did here. Borrowed and spent way to much. But so did most of the world

I agree but our government stole the money many of them are in jail now, who knows baybe this

for our good now the problem here is that the politicians need votes so they promise jobs

thas why we have so many public supporting staff.

Its a lot colder here though

I prefer cold than disappointment!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Mozzallera rules, can do all sorts with it.

A little bland unless you are creative, but Feta is also a good cheese and has far more options IMHO.

Reminds me of that White Cheese from Liverpool I ate at my aunts ?

Not looked it up, but its a strong crumbly cheese. Delish.

Archived