Security Installer Community

Is This Sexy Or What?

Oxo

oXo

thanks mate, at least YOU understand!!!

there always will be a few idiots out there that will never understand.

to many watching Sons of Anarchy tho and thinking thats how its done here!

ah well it would be nice to have the idiot on here visit our clubhouse and spend a few days, (if he survives)

with us and have him repeat the things he says to our faces, as we all know internet trolls are everywere,

but i really dont give a monkeys what he thinks, its just the sign of a very very small mind!!

we could start on religion as well, and i bet he would have something to say about that as well!!

as my wife is a Pagan witch and i also follow the Pagan path, lets see what he can say that i or my wife

have never heard before, LOL

Oasis

ride hard and ride free mate.

ahh I know a few Pagan`s. Never got it myself, but each to their own and that.

Lol @ the clubhouse, recently spent the weekend at the West London Harley Riders "Adopted one". I agree comments like that would not have had the orator staying for much longer. :D

Mind you had to borow a tent as not been active in any camping for a while ( Yawn at the next stream of comments). My old back isnt up to it anymore, at least not without a air matress.

Was at the Barrell Bikers "Firkin of Bitter" rally a while back a few of them are ex royal protection squad and rather larger than most. Was a great weeekend was assisting a m8 who is the London NABD rep on his stand. Was bloody freezing -5 the first night!!!! Still I won the drinking contest, a pint of the oddest mixture going no alcohol just a load of things like chilli sauce and other assortments. They got me (us) to contribute as we have a nice stove and cooking stand and then "Volounteered" me for the compo. Thought **** it and just necked it. And I never threw up !!! But I suppose rally games go over most heads here too. Arm wrestling contest was fun too, well apart from when I got beaten by some bloody giant, thought my hand was going to be crushed and mine aint small lol!!

Keep it sticky side down

Ox

Gotta be honest, I don't see what peoples problem is with Motorbikes / Bikers. We all know there's a few idiots around on Motorbikes, but I bet there's a whole lot more behind the wheels of cars & vans.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

oXo

thanks mate, at least YOU understand!!!

there always will be a few idiots out there that will never understand.

to many watching Sons of Anarchy tho and thinking thats how its done here!

ah well it would be nice to have the idiot on here visit our clubhouse and spend a few days, (if he survives)

with us and have him repeat the things he says to our faces, as we all know internet trolls are everywere,

but i really dont give a monkeys what he thinks, its just the sign of a very very small mind!!

we could start on religion as well, and i bet he would have something to say about that as well!!

as my wife is a Pagan witch and i also follow the Pagan path, lets see what he can say that i or my wife

have never heard before, LOL

Oasis

ride hard and ride free mate.

Jesus Christ! Get over yourself! You are allowed to have a bit of craic on the net you know.

*Added to list of people to wind-up :)

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Jesus Christ! Get over yourself! You are allowed to have a bit of craic on the net you know.

*Added to list of people to wind-up :)

Ah fckk, on the bright side while ridding you everyone else is left alone/

Did you ever ride a bike? i met a guy a few months back that restores PUCH.

Just for clarificatin and the sake of my health i wasnt sugesting a PUCH was a real bike.

Passed my test on a Honda 50 40 years ago and that gives me a liscence to ride anything

Customers!

Archived