Security Installer Community

Is This Sexy Or What?

Oxo

Nope.

All bikers are gaylords, its a given. Like liberals.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Nope.

All bikers are gaylords, its a given. Like liberals.

lol

I can see the attraction of a sportsbike knee down on the lanes but id be dead in a week. I struggle to survive in my wrap around safety cage of a car

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I was offered a tidy R1 for £1500.00

I would be dead in a week, 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. 0-100 in 5. This model, 189 MPH possible.

Why I like the retro style, 1400 cc of power. Easy to ride. Comfy. 145 tops, not that I would do that of course :D

But I just love bikes, on road, moto crossers, trials. Been there got the t-shirt.

lol

I can see the attraction of a sportsbike knee down on the lanes but id be dead in a week. I struggle to survive in my wrap around safety cage of a car

Nah, you get sore knees, neck strain and arm/wrist aches on most sports bikes unless your doing 150mph.

Such a shame some have closed minds.

lol at the irony.

I used to drink in a bikers pub - we were in the lounge and they were all in the bar - they were all back home by 10 with their mams, unless it was raining in which case they never even made it out.

http://ts8.gazettelive.co.uk/2007/11/flock_in_for_black_sheep_ale_a.html

Sadly its now a poncy overpriced eatery.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Just been out shopping with the lad for some school trainers, passed a scooter (vespa type jobby) @ the side of the road with the side panels off the engine and the 2 riders staring @ their phones. about ½ mile down the road around 10-12 scooters @ the pub sitting outside...coincidence or together?

About 2 hours later on the way back.....yup the scooter guys still @ the pub and the 2 still @ the side of the road probably waiting for recovery, not very helpful were they?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

RichL

mr small mind i would love to invite you to

come along to one are parties then, and repeat your comments!!

now that would be fun wouldnt it!

also so you had a beer or was it a white wine with soda in a bar that bikers like to drink in eh, hidden away most probably from them as you were soooooo scared ! you really do make me chuckle.

Oasis

sargeant at arms

(if you are unsure what it means, google it)

Archived