Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

Normally I would agree but ******** to that norm, I have never heard anyone say something like that, and as he knows who they are I couldn't let it lie myself.

Down at the Knuckledraggers Arms they probably bought him a beer for his razor sharp wit.

Normally I would agree but ******** to that norm, I have never heard anyone say something like that, and as he knows who they are I couldn't let it lie myself.

I think you missed Steves irony. Steve next time try its only the world wide web, it has a bigger ring to it

You rise to it, they win, imo.

I think you missed Steves irony. Steve next time try its only the world wide web, it has a bigger ring to it

I was going to put www, but guessed some on here would struggle with that acronym.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I know i'm not the only one on here who has lost a loved one to cancer. I sat with my father while he took his last breath and if this is what this forum has come to, im out of here. I have said this when cancer was mentioned before and 'Norm' said get over it, sorry Norm, i can't, everyone is different, some handle it better than others. There is not a day passes that i dont think about my dad, and the worst thing is the memories that stick are the memories of having to carry him to the bathroom so he could attempt to use the toilet etc. The good memories (and lots of them) are there, but the memories of him being helpless and in so much pain for so long will never leave me. So if anyone on here thinks its ok to use cancer as a tool to get at someone else. Shame on you.

Nice knowing you guys.

I know i'm not the only one on here who has lost a loved one to cancer. I sat with my father while he took his last breath and if this is what this forum has come to, im out of here. I have said this when cancer was mentioned before and 'Norm' said get over it, sorry Norm, i can't, everyone is different, some handle it better than others. There is not a day passes that i dont think about my dad, and the worst thing is the memories that stick are the memories of having to carry him to the bathroom so he could attempt to use the toilet etc. The good memories (and lots of them) are there, but the memories of him being helpless and in so much pain for so long will never leave me. So if anyone on here thinks its ok to use cancer as a tool to get at someone else. Shame on you.

Nice knowing you guys.

No, looking back, Normans reply was not ' get over it ' , it was 'get a shell' , and ' harden up '. Ok big man, i'll try !

Archived