Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

I used to be a full member here and resigned for reasons known to most that know/knew me. However a response I feel is needed, for some reasons raised in this thread.

One being such despicable behaviour as seen above and left to drift without corrections, retractions and or deletions by the ownership of the site. I cannot believe a subject so emotive to the persons who pay for recognition and thus depend on their livelihood can be insulted by an apparent "band of liars" whom also wish the worst on another’s family.

I believe that this is called "Trolling" and in fact illegal with the Telecommunications act of 1998. I too have asked the relevant bodies and found the "allegations" to be founded. As in incorrect information made by the mentioned company(s) to memberships of said regulatory bodies.

I cannot believe such insults are left without either editing or removal ( including the jest about lack of fall arrest equipment in an advert of the mentioned company). See Malicious Communications Act 1988, http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/27/section/1 and latter addendum`s .

The reactions of the so called director/employees/customers, are so lacking of moral fibre it is unbelievable and in breach of the above act, Are in fact despicable in their content and delivery. Although there has there been a minor reaction from a so called director the actions if either him/employee/customer has been nothing but despicable if not even disgusting.

A simple answer would have sufficed, which leads to the question of the validity of the actual claims made. I am sure a jury shown the evidence would find the culprits guilty from the so called offending defence.

As to the malicious wishes of the "Defendant", I can only wish you DO NOT have to suffer the death of a family member to ANY form of disease apart from old age. Even then it is heartbreaking, something we all have to deal with, notwithstanding some idiot wishing it on another. Whatever your issue, you have been incredibly rude and heartless.

Either stand up and prove your or your companies creditably or go away and never darken this fine website again. (You may question my absence if you wish in another thread). But I assure you it was nothing like the disgrace you have brought here.

Sincerely

Paul Lovell (Oxo)

A little bird tells me they won a job recently that sparky quoted for... May be this explains his jealous actions towards this company... Poor looser I'd say....

No not true at all.

It just made me annoyed when I googled them and I found them using SSAIB logos etc.

I knew they were not.

May I thank oxo

Christ its paul

Re the cancer comment. Lost my dad in december 2011 to it. Obviously the comment was not well received but was just that a comment. I'd rather all comments be left as is wherever possible. But regarding moderation etc I'd rather discuss that in a seperate thread than here please

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I used to be a full member here and resigned for reasons known to most that know/knew me. However a response I feel is needed, for some reasons raised in this thread.

One being such despicable behaviour as seen above and left to drift without corrections, retractions and or deletions by the ownership of the site. I cannot believe a subject so emotive to the persons who pay for recognition and thus depend on their livelihood can be insulted by an apparent "band of liars" whom also wish the worst on another’s family.

I believe that this is called "Trolling" and in fact illegal with the Telecommunications act of 1998. I too have asked the relevant bodies and found the "allegations" to be founded. As in incorrect information made by the mentioned company(s) to memberships of said regulatory bodies.

I cannot believe such insults are left without either editing or removal ( including the jest about lack of fall arrest equipment in an advert of the mentioned company). See Malicious Communications Act 1988, http://www.legislati...88/27/section/1 and latter addendum`s .

The reactions of the so called director/employees/customers, are so lacking of moral fibre it is unbelievable and in breach of the above act, Are in fact despicable in their content and delivery. Although there has there been a minor reaction from a so called director the actions if either him/employee/customer has been nothing but despicable if not even disgusting.

A simple answer would have sufficed, which leads to the question of the validity of the actual claims made. I am sure a jury shown the evidence would find the culprits guilty from the so called offending defence.

As to the malicious wishes of the "Defendant", I can only wish you DO NOT have to suffer the death of a family member to ANY form of disease apart from old age. Even then it is heartbreaking, something we all have to deal with, notwithstanding some idiot wishing it on another. Whatever your issue, you have been incredibly rude and heartless.

Either stand up and prove your or your companies creditably or go away and never darken this fine website again. (You may question my absence if you wish in another thread). But I assure you it was nothing like the disgrace you have brought here.

Sincerely

Paul Lovell (Oxo)

Well said Paul & welcome back : Andy

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

As I have said before I wouldnt trust a pyronix product to prop a door open let alone secure anything

How about a nice Stirling 10 to protect a small factory ? :banghead:

I've got nothing against the Stirlings, firm I used to sub to thats all they used. Just never seen anyone use 1 to protect a small factory before.

Andy

I know i'm not the only one on here who has lost a loved one to cancer. I sat with my father while he took his last breath and if this is what this forum has come to, im out of here. I have said this when cancer was mentioned before and 'Norm' said get over it, sorry Norm, i can't, everyone is different, some handle it better than others. There is not a day passes that i dont think about my dad, and the worst thing is the memories that stick are the memories of having to carry him to the bathroom so he could attempt to use the toilet etc. The good memories (and lots of them) are there, but the memories of him being helpless and in so much pain for so long will never leave me. So if anyone on here thinks its ok to use cancer as a tool to get at someone else. Shame on you.

Nice knowing you guys.

Everybody has weaknesses, I just choose not to expose mine as you have above.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived