Security Installer Community

System Take Overs - Replacing Equipment

You don't say, as guess I reckon China closer to Taiwan than Bury.....

I also the average chink in china pays the same rate of tax that Jimmy Carr did on his earning as reckon they don't have chav's & aslyum seeks leeching of the state ?

Well said, only this fooking country would do it

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Good day!

How is your business going?

Myra here bring good news to you:

In order to support our customers well, we have a special promotion for this July.

For Model ADST30S70(ICX673AK+Effio-E), 2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens , 4 dollars down but last just one month.

One fake ten compensation, we promise you the same quality as this promotion price.

Welcome your sample order to test and evaluation!

Im on premium number with texecom, whats the normal landline number, not the 0845?

Ive been phoning a 500 number.

Ive been thinking of getting some chinese cameras, no doubt we are all getting emailed on a daily basis from ching chong

0500 is not premium, we have one we nicked when a company sold up its the same as 0800 AFAIK.

Cameras are cheap enough from adata if thats what you're after.

It is freephone, but not from a mobile

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I know not everything from china is **** Jeff it just seems to be everything I buy from China that is

dont get me wrong i have also suffered with some real ****. Hmm bit like buying from a uk company only diffrence is its not worth the price of the return postage. if you think about it we all sell a product including our installation. So we could say assembled in the UK to sound patriotic same as all our suppliers claim.

Anyone else get the a&s internation magazine? www.asmag.com

neither is 0800, but everyone knows that.

Discovered something about 0844 numbers recently. The call charge of an 0844 is identified in the digits following the 0844. They are not all equal.

Customers!

Discovered something about 0844 numbers recently. The call charge of an 0844 is identified in the digits following the 0844. They are not all equal.

I didn't know how it was defined, but I knew you could have different rates with 0844 numbers. Our ARC is around 19p a minute from a landline on the standard 0844 numbers they give out for digis.

0500 is not premium, we have one we nicked when a company sold up its the same as 0800 AFAIK.

Cameras are cheap enough from adata if thats what you're after.

its pricey on mobile, dont phone often, but if they do one free, then id rsther phone that.

Adata, as do all the others, and i mean all the others, buy ching chong (wether thats china, korean, japanese ect...) kit for next to nowt and sell it for a mark-up, obviously basic business sense, how much mark-up is the only difference - adata possibly 80% - norbain, system q, cop ect 100 to 1000%.

Why dont we just buy direct and pocket the mark-up ourselves.

I reckon some of the emails i get, i could purchase some kit that would be of decent quality to sell. (although some will be *****.

It is freephone, but not from a mobile

Ah, i see.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Adi, I didn't mean Adata are the only ones who sell it, I meant they are so cheap not worth ordering messing about going direct IMO. We don't use enough of it for it to be worth it. We use adata for baluns and cheapo eyeball type domes, pay about £1.50 per pair of baluns and about £34 for a varifocal 600tvl dome.

only diffrence is its not worth the price of the return postage.

got an usb to sdcard reader off fleabay the other month, I could not post the item within the UK for the price inc shipping from "Ching Chong" like the UK once was they can mass produce utter tripe & the very best of kit at a price point where others struggle to compete. However as there livving standards improve so do there costs

Anyone else get the a&s internation magazine? www.asmag.com

as in the old fashioned in print thought the post ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived