Security Installer Community

Hello, Im Mo

Addaz786

Hi, My name is Mo based in London, Wembley, I am starting a new company and would require all your great help to get me up to scratch with the industry standards.

Some of my history, I started off working with a electrical company doing electrical installs with guidence from my NICEIC approved boss, while at this company i got involved in installing alarms, cctv systems and access control system.

Thereon I have been installing cctv and alarms in my spare. And now im planning to start my own company.

Can some one please help me with the steps i need to take to get up to standard, bs/eu standards, nascoss, ssaib approvol etc.

Thanks Mo

What do you means there's no nacoss, by nacoss I meant NSI.

Is Ssaib now recognized by all insurance companies? Because 4-5 years ago it wasn't.

Also which bs and en standards do I need to read into? Are there any courses I can do in order to get more knowledge about them.

Thanks Mo.

there is no nacoss

Since when? Im a NACOSS installer and no one hasa told me about this!!

of course NACOSS stil exists i some times wonder about the advice given on these pages.

Customers!

Since when? Im a NACOSS installer and no one hasa told me about this!!

If you want be pedantic, I guess you could say no "Nacoss" since the 2005 & your approval is says "NSI Nacoss Gold"

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Nah

unless I don't get the lead in the 1st place I'm unaware of loosing work due to not being "NSI Nacoss Gold"

seen one than one "Nsi Systems Silver" company using the term "Nsi Nacoss Silver"

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived