Security Installer Community

Hello, Im Mo

Addaz786

especially as its nt a general release.

The insurance co. can spec whatever they want on a policy, I've seen named installer or controls to SEAP Std's in the past

Taking British Gas / Dyno Rod as an example they've been Aisc, Nsi Nacoss Gold & now NSI Systems Silver, none of the badges have really helped them dominate the market in any place I've been.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

So which inspectorate is the best to join?

For me the question remains ananswerable, only marketing will tell...

IMO it falls to how you want to run your buisness. If i was a one man band start up with little cash and could ill afford the interference from an external body needing something quick, cheap and easy then i would go the route available to get the work. It would apear that SSAIB would fit the situation perfectly .

If i was more concerned with operational matters and measured quality needing someone to audit what i obviously deem to be perfect systems and instals then i would subscribe to a tougher regime to help me on a path of continual improvement.

We can all buck the system, for those that do they are only conning themselves. Neither SSAIB/NSI are worth the paper if they are achieved by cheating.

Customers!

They arent to suppossed to its a private study and nothing to do with the inspectorates. But so what? It spells out the truth. You and everyone else already know the diffrence. If you want a cheap, easy and stuff the quality path to Police signaling systems then join the SSAIB. I would if that was my buisness plan. Then again it says a lot about the installers ethics in everything else they do. The buyer will likely end up with a cheap easy poor quality system as well. Of course i do genralse.

Err safe than sorry?

Here she goes again, alot of SSAIB are sh!te, alot don't even realise, just guess their way through. Then again, Honeymark, EA, Detect All.................and thats just local to us.

That said I do kind of agree.

That said I do kind of agree.

He does have point, however if where already too priceys for many enquires & the concept of maintance contracts is greated with an expression like finding a turd in the swimming pool. I think theres a more pressing underclass of issues before the 2 inspectorate needs addressing

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

He does have point, however if where already too priceys for many enquires & the concept of maintance contracts is greated with an expression like finding a turd in the swimming pool. I think theres a more pressing underclass of issues before the 2 inspectorate needs addressing

I thought about NSI a while back, but I just don't think it has the same appeal these days.

I thought about NSI a while back, but I just don't think it has the same appeal these days.

Im attending the NACOSS bi annual northwest regional meeting on friday. We will probably get time to discuss how were going to slice the cake up between ourselves and try to agree on what crumbs to leave the SSAIB guys :roflmao:

Customers!

I think it has plenty of apeal

For a start up the silver has the appeal for subbing to a gold or passing yourself of as gold,

I'm of the opinion that Gold could well improve the quality of leads generated, however I'm certain no client would be willing for pay a premium on my current rates to reward my time & effort in achieving this.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived