Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

defaultings panels remotely when they know they are losing contracts..

can you prove that,id imagine there would be a law against that,more so if it was customer owned equipment

Wasn't me personally one of my mates had a job, went to site and the panel was defaulted. Customer codes not in, nothing. Yet a zone list full and a apparently working system up until the night before the changeover.

How else would a galaxy default itself?

Wasn't me personally one of my mates had a job, went to site and the panel was defaulted. Customer codes not in, nothing. Yet a zone list full and a apparently working system up until the night before the changeover.

How else would a galaxy default itself?

it could crash i suppose,but if it was true thats a shocking way to go on when losing a contract,i had one a while back,large local who,had one job for a very large local customer we dealt with,friday 4pm on the day of termination they roll up and rip the redcare complete with psu off the wall and i mean rip,and change their eng code which we knew anyway to something random..just the sort of job you want at 5pm on a friday..tossas what they still are imo..

whats that got to do with taking all the paperwork...

The reason I get upset when we loose contracts is it takes food out of my mouth. You have the luxury that when your employer looses a customer you still get paid.

can you prove that,id imagine there would be a law against that,more so if it was customer owned equipment

Agreed if customer owned kit, if it's my kit I can do what I want with it, including defaulting it.

it could crash i suppose,but if it was true thats a shocking way to go on when losing a contract,i had one a while back,large local who,had one job for a very large local customer we dealt with,friday 4pm on the day of termination they roll up and rip the redcare complete with psu off the wall and i mean rip,and change their eng code which we knew anyway to something random..just the sort of job you want at 5pm on a friday..tossas what they still are imo..

I'd have done the same

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

The reason I get upset when we loose contracts is it takes food out of my mouth. You have the luxury that when your employer looses a customer you still get paid.

Agreed if customer owned kit, if it's my kit I can do what I want with it, including defaulting it.

I'd have done the same

im not surprised really,act like that you will never get the customer back,learn why you lost him in the first place,price? service? its his choice to move,its also his choice to come back..

ive seen a few come back..

where a small firm, if the sub gets in touch to says your dear / **** & there leaving I doubt there going to call back in 2/3yrs to say XYZ Security where  dearer/  shitter than you ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived