Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

Depends how the term is handled, explain the implications and wish them well. It's Swifts surveyor who has gun ho said that they can support, so they are the shisters in this scenario imo.

(According to the customer) Swift told them they can buy our software from us and if they get any trouble they can get NACOSS involved. I'm trembling.

If that were me id rather buy a new install than be held to randsom.

Depends if they have the money though, one things for sure yours and their relationship will never be the same

They don't have a spare £90k

Or the time. Reality is the alarm and access will just stop working on the contract end date. All the 2000 user cards will also be wiped so they would have to start all again. Much easier to leave as is. It's a niche system that a normal installer can't support.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

(According to the customer) Swift told them they can buy our software from us and if they get any trouble they can get NACOSS involved. I'm trembling.

They don't have a spare £90kOr the time

You describe this situation like you are proud of it.

Depends how the term is handled, explain the implications and wish them well. It's Swifts surveyor who has gun ho said that they can support, so they are the shisters in this scenario imo.

I've been ever so nice about it, thanked them for their custom etc etc

They don't have a spare £90kOr the time

who owns the kit,ie the alarms bit not your software

You describe this situation like you are proud of it.

I'm very proud of the customisation we did for them. They got a real return on investment and no false alarms which they had previously around 50 per year. (Big site to be fair to swift)

Average support call was dealt with in 20 minutes so we've done a real Stirling job with it and I am proud. We are only losing it because we are expensive, or so it seems from the outside.

Just to be clear, his £1500 is for 4 access systems, 4 fire and 2 intruder full comp. maintaining the fire alone takes 3 weeks so will be interesting to see how thorough they are checked.

who owns the kit,ie the alarms bit not your software

Unusually on this site, they do but without our software it is pretty useless.

I'm very proud of the customisation we did for them. They got a real return on investment and no false alarms which they had previously around 50 per year. (Big site to be fair to swift)

Average support call was dealt with in 20 minutes so we've done a real Stirling job with it and I am proud. We are only losing it because we are expensive, or so it seems from the outside.

Just to be clear, his £1500 is for 4 access systems, 4 fire and 2 intruder full comp. maintaining the fire alone takes 3 weeks so will be interesting to see how thorough they are checked.

Unusually on this site, they do but without our software it is pretty useless.

if its 1500 for that lot id be very surprised,more so offering fully comp on a takeover that size,might be more to the story

Swift do most of the schools where we are for capita and the prices if seen swift charge for them make it so that no one else wants it. I pay more for a meal out that they are charging for mm. The college seems to forget they came to us from swift and hated the weekly false alarm and poor service but its a compelling argument. Their average spend per year with us was £17k with call outs and mr swift is offering it all for a guaranteed £1500 all in. I can understand why the finance man is happy with the deal, for now.

Swift do most of the schools where we are for capita and the prices if seen swift charge for them make it so that no one else wants it. I pay more for a meal out that they are charging for mm. The college seems to forget they came to us from swift and hated the weekly false alarm and poor service but its a compelling argument. Their average spend per year with us was £17k with call outs and mr swift is offering it all for a guaranteed £1500 all in. I can understand why the finance man is happy with the deal, for now.

17k...you only charge 7k for maintenance wheres the other 10k from..

Archived