Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

where a small firm, if the sub gets in touch to says your dear / **** & there leaving I doubt there going to call back in 2/3yrs to say XYZ Security where  dearer/  shitter than you ?

dont dismiss it,the grass isnt always greener.call in and see the customer see how the new co is treating them,sometimes price isnt the reason..you can always get them back...

I have also seen a fair few come back, easier for them when you wish them well and ask if you can give them a courtesy call in 10m.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I have also seen a fair few come back, easier for them when you wish them well and ask if you can give them a courtesy call in 10m.

Never a good idea to leave on a bad note, all that does is garauntee no return work.

We have some come back because we dont argue the descision and normally attend site and put default eng code in and wish them well.

We've had a few come back.

Left ADT for us then went back and then back to us.

Didn't read ADTs contract properly with regards to free call outs for faults .

The grass isn't always Greener. Same goes for jobs aswell . I left and found everything they said in interview was a load of bull .

Your contracts cover free calls for every eventually? I'm also sure other companies job offers have turned out different in reality, that is down to the interviewer imo sprinkling nice dust on the position.

We've had a few come back.

Left ADT for us then went back and then back to us.

Didn't read ADTs contract properly with regards to free call outs for faults .

The grass isn't always Greener. Same goes for jobs aswell . I left and found everything they said in interview was a load of bull .

Heard a lot of moaning from engineers for a rival firm saying they were told they could work their way up, when in reality when a higher post becomes available said co always got an outside applicant in.

Really ****s them off

but coming back = loosing face, so they rarely do ?

This is going to be an interesting as a college has just given us notice however it uses some of our software which the system requires to work. The also use the apps. They were under the impression we would let swift use all our stuff, which we won't. They galaxy needs circa 200 links to make it function and uses latch timers in the most complex way.

We have refused to hand over any codes, zone lists etc so swift will walk in with nothing, and once the license is up on the software it will all cease to function.

This will be a test as if anyone would come back, it will be theses guys but if they do, the price will be rising.

They originally left for cost. We charged £7k a year and swift want £1500

Usually IMO it's because someone under cuts you and does it for pennies. Or promises free upgrades but screws them on call outs and extras. ( not having a dig Matt )

No need. Free upgrades are now off our menu.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

This is going to be an interesting as a college has just given us notice however it uses some of our software which the system requires to work. The also use the apps. They were under the impression we would let swift use all our stuff, which we won't. They galaxy needs circa 200 links to make it function and uses latch timers in the most complex way.

We have refused to hand over any codes, zone lists etc so swift will walk in with nothing, and once the license is up on the software it will all cease to function.

This will be a test as if anyone would come back, it will be theses guys but if they do, the price will be rising.

They originally left for cost. We charged £7k a year and swift want £1500

No need. Free upgrades are now off our menu.

If that were me id rather buy a new install than be held to randsom.

Depends if they have the money though, one things for sure yours and their relationship will never be the same

Depends how the term is handled, explain the implications and wish them well. It's Swifts surveyor who has gun ho said that they can support, so they are the shisters in this scenario imo.

Archived