Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

I'm very proud of the customisation we did for them. They got a real return on investment and no false alarms which they had previously around 50 per year. (Big site to be fair to swift)

Average support call was dealt with in 20 minutes so we've done a real Stirling job with it and I am proud. We are only losing it because we are expensive, or so it seems from the outside.

Just to be clear, his £1500 is for 4 access systems, 4 fire and 2 intruder full comp. maintaining the fire alone takes 3 weeks so will be interesting to see how thorough they are checked.

Unusually on this site, they do but without our software it is pretty useless.

I was alluding to the fact you appear to be gloating the customer is, in effect, stitched up.

Support, replacement of faulty kit, software license fees etc

im not surprised they looked else where,they might not even want all that smart phone access etc when the times up they could resort to a standard set up and save a fortune each year

im not surprised they looked else where,they might not even want all that smart phone access etc when the times up they could resort to a standard set up and save a fortune each year

You miss the point goncall. With a standard setup the total cost ownership was 3 times more than our costs as the software automation allowed them to get rid of some staff as the automation did their jobs. By moving away from our software is going to cost them considerably more, but the finance people are not looking at total cost ownership, yet.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Your contracts cover free calls for every eventually? I'm also sure other companies job offers have turned out different in reality, that is down to the interviewer imo sprinkling nice dust on the position.

No we don't but ADT were charging penny's for the Maintence and Monitering and I guess hoping for or creating faults to charge the customer for.

I don't see why companies would lie to the engineer tho , in the end I think it cost the company in question about 2 grand to have me for the time I was there in expenses and hotels van rental etc. cost me nothing

You miss the point goncall. With a standard setup the total cost ownership was 3 times more than our costs as the software automation allowed them to get rid of some staff as the automation did their jobs. By moving away from our software is going to cost them considerably more, but the finance people are not looking at total cost ownership, yet.

im sure there have weighed up all the options..

No we don't but ADT were charging penny's for the Maintence and Monitering and I guess hoping for or creating faults to charge the customer for.

I don't see why companies would lie to the engineer tho , in the end I think it cost the company in question about 2 grand to have me for the time I was there in expenses and hotels van rental etc. cost me nothing

As crooked as it sounds is it dissimilar to what mobile companies do? Join us, 10p a week but go over your usage and its £10 a meg, 50p a text etc?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

the lower the r+m the more likely they will have to pay for call outs, nothing in life is free. Customers have choice at the outset of level of cover, again a calculated risk, their hand is not forced and it works with the vast majority, for those that it doesn't then they can change the level.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived