Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

+1

Show a competitor how we make a galaxy do some very clever things so that they can start doing the same and to save writers cramp jot it down for them?

I'll pass on that one. Our software is just that, ours. Be very kind if ADT let me have the mx software to save us changing all them fire panels. Don't suppose you could let me have a copy? The customer will think nice of ADT when you do and when they hate us they am come back and you'll be the first to call as you were so kind in letting us have the software.

i meant show them how it works from an end user view,not give them your software and rights..the customer might want to still use your software in the future which i presume you would charge for,doesnt mean you have to show them how to write it

I think they will regret taking that site from you matt, as it would appear un managable from their point of view.

They obviously think your going to give up your licence to them.

( i can see another smear campaign coming )

If you have customised and put a lot of time and money designing at a manufacturing level for them then i can understand why you wouldent want to give support

I think they will regret taking that site from you matt, as it would appear un managable from their point of view.They obviously think your going to give up your licence to them.( i can see another smear campaign coming )If you have customised and put a lot of time and money designing at a manufacturing level for them then i can understand why you wouldent want to give support

We did. A lot was developed for their needs (at no capex to them) but if another alarm co has said they can support it I don't blame them for trying to reduce their costs. My main frustration is they haven't compared apples with apples. If they had they would realise that it would cost them £40k a year extra for the staff they need but they'll find that out soon enough. I can't grumble with our retention rates. While ever they are northward of 95% it must mean most people like us.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

id sit down the the customer,and work out some costs for keeping the software interface running if thats what they want,granted swift will have no trouble maintaining the galaxy stuff but who is going to pay for any software problems,are swift gonna take the hit or pass it to the customer if they have to get you back in to sort it,

or don't fancy a dark unlocked building ?

You might have a point there h! Forgot it controls the heating so add cold to the list.

id sit down the the customer,and work out some costs for keeping the software interface running if thats what they want,granted swift will have no trouble maintaining the galaxy stuff but who is going to pay for any software problems,are swift gonna take the hit or pass it to the customer if they have to get you back in to sort it,

Swift don't have the brains to look after the galaxy, it is far too complex for an average installer. How many gals of yours use latch timers and 200 links?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Swift don't have the brains to look after the galaxy, it is far too complex for an average installer. How many gals of yours use latch timers and 200 links?

about one of that size to be fair

Archived