Security Installer Community

Honeywell Galaxy Flex 100 Rs Problem

KyleJuk

Hello i am trying to setup a Honeywell Galaxy Flex 100 with the Remote Servicing Suit. When i installed the cd i thought it would have the driver for the pannel. But it dont. I was wondering where could i get the driver so i can program it on my laptop. All i get is Windows update can not find driver.

Many Thanks

Kyle

There is a patch on the Honeywell website. Off memory if you start RSS, make sure you have an internet connection, click on the home icon that will take you to Honeywells site. A pop up should appear with link to new patch. I uploaded the patch in the summer

Whats your thoughts on the flex? Yet to see play with one!

• 5 months later...

We've got one in for a customer looks cheap and nasty ,

Apparently it allow you to use normal 8core cable or the RKP which could be handy on a panel change .

We still use g2 series for now tho until they discontinue them .

I know what you mean, by the look of it the case is plastic. I read (here?) that you can already use 8core for the keypad on a G2 if the run is not too long?

Apart from the possibility of remote monitoring from a PC and being able to use a touchcentre, can't see much else is different.

• 6 months later...
Dont need Belden on anything under 100m G2 or dimension etc.

Dont need the 680 Ohm either come to that! (we always do tho)

Agreed

One daft wit here managed a 5km run without resistors once as he had the opportunity. But this was on a "Real Gal".

Archived