Security Installer Community

Honeywell Galaxy Flex 100 Rs Problem

KyleJuk

my point was for a small co with few gals as you dont use them,you get an awful lot of problems,maybe your unlucky,on a side note its ironic that lord archer who your lovingly pictured with wouldnt be allowed to work in our game with his record...

I didn't know my picture with Lord Archer was in the public domain. He's a top bloke despite his minor conviction.

I'm not unlucky, I just use the featuers that are in the panel. We have a few galaxy's because we ripped them out because of these problems. In the past, we had numbers of them. Another issue for you when using a DCM module. It can, for no reason, command the door to unlock. We found this out when it was wired to automated doors and they flew open in the middle of the night and then someone walked into the building. The response from honeywell, see below. We are nearly 2 years on, still not fixed ...

I could look at it another way, I find the issues because we are very thorough on testing rather than relying on test outputs and job done. How many galaxy's you looking after that seem not to have issues?

post-43585-0-95319900-1358887697_thumb.j

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I didn't know my picture with Lord Archer was in the public domain. He's a top bloke despite his minor conviction.

I'm not unlucky, I just use the featuers that are in the panel. We have a few galaxy's because we ripped them out because of these problems. In the past, we had numbers of them. Another issue for you when using a DCM module. It can, for no reason, command the door to unlock. We found this out when it was wired to automated doors and they flew open in the middle of the night and then someone walked into the building. The response from honeywell, see below. We are nearly 2 years on, still not fixed ...

I could look at it another way, I find the issues because we are very thorough on testing rather than relying on test outputs and job done. How many galaxy's you looking after that seem not to have issues?

in the thousands,but very few sia(digi) cant say ive seen the problems on redcare..maybe its a group status problem on your confirmed,i dont know

Remember changing all those eproms. God knows what that must have cost them.

Yep and when they ran out of proms in the later days they were giving away full 60 boards instead. I still have about 30 left

my point was for a small co with few gals as you dont use them,you get an awful lot of problems,maybe your unlucky,on a side note its ironic that lord archer who your lovingly pictured with wouldnt be allowed to work in our game with his record...

dont care about the archer thing but re unlucky. If you test stuff properly you will find issues in anything you use. Some bigger than others. I dont mean service testing i do mean serious testing. I do seem to find issues with anything i have used currently and in the past. Its sort of expected. What astounds me is that no-one else (with a few exceptions) actually does.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Yep and when they ran out of proms in the later days they were giving away full 60 boards instead. I still have about 30 left

dont care about the archer thing but re unlucky. If you test stuff properly you will find issues in anything you use. Some bigger than others. I dont mean service testing i do mean serious testing. I do seem to find issues with anything i have used currently and in the past. Its sort of expected. What astounds me is that no-one else (with a few exceptions) actually does.

Thats because me and thee TEST properly.

in the thousands,but very few sia(digi) cant say ive seen the problems on redcare..maybe its a group status problem on your confirmed,i dont know

just to correct.

but very few sia(digi)

you seem to be infering that sia is a digi thing? We have sent extended format over dual path for some time now. Granted not at the security level we do now (we used to use dial capture). Group status and sia are not related on the gal unless im missing your point?

re the redcare comment, im guessing here that your sending pins only? a possible 10 on and off's max?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Naf all to do with the programming of it. I didn't get an innovation award for programming the right ******* bell timer and group status! We might be getting somewhere in what you just said. Am i right in thinking you don't have any signalling devices that mimic the COM 4 Ethernet module and aren't doing RRI's seen as it's a Redcare?

Just another point . . .

You go on about our 'small' galaxy estate however we have the largest deployment of Galaxy RSS suite in terms of servers and database size of any installer in the whole of Europe.

im going back to fitting 9500's,detects and signals,its all it needs to do..

That might be a good idea . . .

Just another point . . .

You go on about our 'small' galaxy estate however we have the largest deployment of Galaxy RSS suite in terms of servers and database size of any installer in the whole of Europe.

That might be a good idea . . .

can you prove that...

Archived