Security Installer Community

Van Speed Limits

petrolhead

• 1 year later...

Read this today

Nemo/Fiorino/Bipper drivers............

The law states that “car-derived vans up to a 2 tonnes max laden weight” can drive at the same speed as cars, but despite having passenger car versions, the Fiat, Citroen and Peugeot vehicles aren’t classified as car-derived vans because they were homologated for sale first as commercial vehicles.

source http://www.whatvan.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1569&Itemid=55

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

been there got done for that!!!

twice in 2011 march 82 in a 60

june 80 in a 60

yep i dont learn, but it aint that bad i drive an Iveco 35S12 extra long wheelbase (6.9m front to back ultra high roof with one

hell of a loading bay in it!!)

the first was on the A 27 going into worthing

the second was coming off the A 34 back onto the M 3

3 points and £60.00 each !!!!

it aint the £60.00 i worry about its the bloody points!!!!

do you know if you are offered a `driver improvment course, and you tell your insurance firm, you cost goes UP but sometimes if you only have

3 points on your licwense for a SP30 or SP10 it does not, sucks really !!!

Oasis

but i am not doing to bad see is how i clock up over 80k a year, year in and year out for the last 27 odd years

and have only had about speeding tickets!!!

i clock up over 80k a year,

Ive told you a million times not to exaggerate, there are only 8765.81 hours in a year half of them you are asleep= 4382.90 104 days are weekends - 2496 = 1,886.90and you are entitled to 28 days holiday leaving just 1,214 if you spent all of those hours driving (which I doubt as you would not be earning your boss any money) you would have to be doing a constant speed of 66 mph the whole time

20 / 25k here, that's why the leased Audi went back early as I should have only done 18k a year. It was cheaper to pay the fine to send it back early than pay 12p excess mileage fine.

Archived