Security Installer Community

Van Speed Limits

petrolhead

from MOT (2011) to MOT (2012)    milage start      24,252          milage finish       105,497       milage done 81,245

thats a full years worth of driving!  (that is in my Iveco 35S12 ultra long wheel base one)

and i do earn my boss his wages, because I AM THE BOSS!!!!   

as we travel all over the country to various night clubs and gentlemans clubs, we do tend to clock up the miles

an average weeks hours on the road, and on site can be over 70 odd hours!!

sometimes more, but we do get to stay away if the job is to far, or i cant be bothered to travel back to home.

as i live between my partners house in Yeovil and my place in Hampshire that also clocks up the miles, all that needs to be

account for is as well, (for the tax man that is).

when i worked for that firm in Bradford i clocked up over 100 k in a year!   in a renault trafic,   brilliant van

never failed to start, run, but i didnt half get though some tyes/brakes oil etc! and i managed to get loads of points on 

my shell card as well!

Oasis

its going to be more fun next year as we are opening another branch of the company in the west of england!

ah the joys of being a company director !! (not much i can assure you!) 

from MOT (2011) to MOT (2012)    milage start      24,252          milage finish       105,497       milage done 81,245

thats a full years worth of driving!  (that is in my Iveco 35S12 ultra long wheel base one)

and i do earn my boss his wages, because I AM THE BOSS!!!!   

[i

ah the joys of being a company director !! (not much i can assure you!) 

you do in excess of 30 hours a week on the road. This more than doubles my record of an employee who totalled 40k in a year who IPOF did very little work

Customers!

i like what i do!!!

and i dont really care about how many miles i do, as long as the job is worth it,

yesterdays was City Road in the city of london, replacing 9 failed emergency lights in another

lap dance (gentlemans club)

a good job easy and simple, remove old unit, fit new one, took about an hour and a half!

good pay for that as well!

Norman

if a client wants a system, and they can pay for it, we will fit it, we dont care who they are or what they do, as long as the

system conplies and its paid for we dont care!

money is money it all spends the same.

Oasis

Archived