Security Installer Community

Van Speed Limits

petrolhead

Berlingo`s are car derived and as such can do 70 where applicable.

An LPG conversion is still probably worth looking at. Even diesel`s can run on it now For reference http://www.gaspoweruk.co.uk/v3/diesellpgbifuel/diesellpgbifuel.html

4 x 4 types "Crew cab" the Ford/Mazda Rangers and similar were pulled out of their tax bracket a few years ago so would incur a "Tax" as company cars IIRC but at a fixed lower rate. But not had mine for a while now so again DVLA/Tax/IR would be the best bet. Although decent car magazines do now give the cars taxable rate.

Berlingo`s are car derived and as such can do 70 where applicable.

its not that simple, there are 2 weights

old shape 600's & 800's

new shape 625's & 825's

the higher weight grosses over 2 ton therefore lower speed limits

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

My "yep" was about the 5/65 Essies.

Never knew they did two Berlingos, but then again I didnt buy them :D

You never know I may have been driving them over the limit !! Of course not intemtional!

Doubt ANPR is on most cams. Only people I know pulled for this were always done by a traffic cop.

Looked at the pickup type trucks a company vehicles but they don't fit in city centre multi story car parks and do 30 mpg at best.

Averaging 35mpg in a 5 year old now (bought from new) Navara - mostly town work. I'd still have concerns about gear left in the back though. I'm more 'one plain box of gear and a briefcase' so less of an issue.

Archived