Security Installer Community

Help Choosing Alarm

nakbub

I know, but its wrong imo. Its like Galaxy are trade only, but do pop up on ebay regularly. I actually prefer the Prems but our boss wont fit them as they are too easy to get hold of..... Doesn't look too good if your fitting one you can buy off the net easily as the customer can see the price of the kit :whistle:

the customer can see the price of the kit :whistle:

www is a fact of life though unfortunately for the co, fortunately for the customer. I have just saved over 3k on a kitchen, I would have more than likely been unaware of the co had there been no www.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

You can get any panel you want on the net, Galaxy is easy enough to find.

Its only the old firms that think galaxy is trade only, no panel is trade only anymore. I let them look how much it costs and then tell them what i want, take it or leave it. We installed a 3k ricochet system last month, customer knew the cost price on the net.

I don't want customers that expect us to stay in business without making a profit, they tend to be simple minded paupers anyway.

You can get any panel you want on the net, Galaxy is easy enough to find.

Its only the old firms that think galaxy is trade only, no panel is trade only anymore. I let them look how much it costs and then tell them what i want, take it or leave it. We installed a 3k ricochet system last month, customer knew the cost price on the net.

I don't want customers that expect us to stay in business without making a profit, they tend to be simple minded paupers anyway.

QFA. Spot on!

Archived