Security Installer Community

Custody Suites

hpotter

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Ahem! Exhibit B.

F'kin lol I'd put money on "watch this" being siad before crash....... also interesting to find out how much poo they end up in, however I suspect many a car dealer has done the same to a customers car

Old git in R Rover got what he deserved std pratice to do the windsrceen on fail to stops, seen the bobies put all the glass in on vectra in hard stop.....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Having no experience of fitting cctv/access in custody suites and having seen video below, i was wondering if anyone can give me some insight.

As i understand it recording in them has to be kept for 90days max to comply with dpa/hra?

Who has access to the footage?

Can gp ask for footage copy as per say gp can in shop?

Is mirror recording (and presume off site?) mandatory or maybe rule of thumb, or is this Just for say gp area cams where say terrorist may attack?

Assume audio with lip sync on all cams in suite?

Assume real time recording all cams, no motion detection?

What criteria for lens/cam choice ie of the identify/recognise/detect/monitor choices whats the general rule for say, cells, or corridors?

anyway the footage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-11190561

[/quote

Just a thought, would the original question get answered if it was posted in trade only?

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

Yes, a real desperate hi speed chase reached all of 40 mph, no wrong side of road, no red lights jumped. Many drivers young or old do not react 'properly' to following 2's & blue's.

Disgusting behaviour by those who charged and paid to protect us, what on earth was the need to stove in the window, nearly injuring his surprised colleague? Whst was jumping loutishly on the bonnet all about?

This guy wa no harde hardened criminal or goofy yob.

The fright could have caused a heart attack and/or injury ftom the glass and/or hasp

Try that amount of violence protecting your home!!!

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Yes, a real desperate hi speed chase reached all of 40 mph, no wrong side of road, no red lights jumped. Many drivers young or old do not react 'properly' to following 2's & blue's.

Disgusting behaviour by those who charged and paid to protect us, what on earth was the need to stove in the window, nearly injuring his surprised colleague? Whst was jumping loutishly on the bonnet all about?

The fright could have caused a heart attack and/or injury ftom the glass and/or hasp

Arfur

Arf do you really think they care? how many of them ever get prosecuted for what they do? as for using that amount of violence protecting your own home, your nicked for using excessive violence. OOP's sorry excessive force.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Arfur

disagree, he failed to stop, they have no idea why so they would do the screen in it's standard to stop further drive off's and adds to the element of surprise and domination (that's why they always shout instructions). It also looked faster than 40 to me, more like 60-70 and catastrophic if he met something coming the other way the stupid old git. He got what he deserved imo.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived