Security Installer Community

Custody Suites

hpotter

Having no experience of fitting cctv/access in custody suites and having seen video below, i was wondering if anyone can give me some insight.

As i understand it recording in them has to be kept for 90days max to comply with dpa/hra?

Who has access to the footage?

Can gp ask for footage copy as per say gp can in shop?

Is mirror recording (and presume off site?) mandatory or maybe rule of thumb, or is this Just for say gp area cams where say terrorist may attack?

Assume audio with lip sync on all cams in suite?

Assume real time recording all cams, no motion detection?

What criteria for lens/cam choice ie of the identify/recognise/detect/monitor choices whats the general rule for say, cells, or corridors?

anyway the footage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-11190561

don't work..... but this did

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/Video/police.mov

read it in the mail this morning,

twenty mins of being booked in, then dragged though recption from different direction, fella from the goonies leaves the desk 1hr 20 mins after after we 1st see her 3 mins later see's bundled in the cell, when where in the cell the play back is on super slow 30 sec's or so of bleeding (nose?) took minutes to watch,

I'd rather society be policed by a 6ft3 ex squadie than plastics ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

don't work..... but this did

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/Video/police.mov

read it in the mail this morning,

twenty mins of being booked in, then dragged though recption from different direction, fella from the goonies leaves the desk 1hr 20 mins after after we 1st see her 3 mins later see's bundled in the cell, when where in the cell the play back is on super slow 30 sec's or so of bleeding (nose?) took minutes to watch,

I'd rather society be policed by a 6ft3 ex squadie than plastics ?

it was her head, she needed stiches, he's been found guilty and will most probably loose his job. She was as you can see in the vid only slight and 59 years old, well hard!

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

it was her head, she needed stiches, he's been found guilty and will most probably loose his job. She was as you can see in the vid only slight and 59 years old, well hard!

And looks like he'll be sent down.

..then probably released on appeal!!!

don't work.....

does for me on ie.

Anyway any info?

As i understand it recording in them has to be kept for 90days max to comply with dpa/hra?

Who has access to the footage?

Can gp ask for footage copy as per say gp can in shop?

Is mirror recording (and presume off site?) mandatory or maybe rule of thumb, or is this Just for say gp area cams where say terrorist may attack?

Assume audio with lip sync on all cams in suite?

Assume real time recording all cams, no motion detection?

What criteria for lens/cam choice ie of the identify/recognise/detect/monitor choices whats the general rule for say, cells, or corridors?

I seem to remmember something about "30 Days limit recommended" lol!

As that's only recommended could be as long as they (the client) likes.

Who or whom can view? They have to be designated with security measures to keep others out, these people would be management usually.

Camera selection I'd go D1 on this also link any assistance alarms to dvr emergency record. Not dine a custody suit but have done the interview rooms in probation offices, like type if requirements.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

And looks like he'll be sent down.

..then probably released on appeal!!!

makes you wonder what he's done in the past off camera as he knew there was cctv in the cells, never mind he's only 37, when he's released he can go into the alarm trade.

makes you wonder what he's done in the past off camera as he knew there was cctv in the cells,

I would be very interested to see how & why she's outside the cell I assume being shoved back in ?

(Theres 35 mins of footage of being dragged though repection & appearing in the cell we've not seen?)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I thought he was 'placing' her in for the first time, never thought he might have been re-placing her in it? She was arrested for failing to provide a specimen but she seemed compliant.

_48987727_010112215-1.jpg

Archived