Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

OOPS!! I used Marker pen on the battery :no:

You really gota be joking that it ruins the batteys, surley the battery will have been changed by the time it rotts through the plastic?? :hmm:

post-2039-1187819097_thumb.jpg

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest anguscanplay
OOPS!! I used Marker pen on the battery :no:

You really gota be joking that it ruins the batteys, surley the battery will have been changed by the time it rotts through the plastic?? :hmm:

post-2039-1187819097_thumb.jpg

lol

half and half - it was a flyer from yuasa iirc claimed that marker pen or even the sticky from using insulating tape would degrade the plastic and lead to gas escaping though obviously if you bought there special " battery marking kit " there wouldnt be an issue

didnt they once publish a chart with the degree`s over optimum to hours off expected life formula plotted out ( every 5 degrees looses an hour ish )

ive seen to much to take it serious any more

Angus ( i scratch it on with my terminal lol )

ps why did it take 5 days to power it up ? lol

Guest anguscanplay
not much to worry about anyway, the battery is dated by yuasa and i'm sure others do the same if you can understand it.

banghead

ps why did it take 5 days to power it up ? lol

lol

Blame the sparky and customer for handover date change :bruce_h4h:

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Deveation

No Gromit on the 240

I think you'll find that as it is a 'manufactured' cable entry the grommet is not required, cut one with a hole cutter and it is.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

I think you'll find that as it is a 'manufactured' cable entry the grommet is not required, cut one with a hole cutter and it is.

I think you will find for 240 it must have a gromit.

Low voltage stuff is ok without a gromit if its a 'manufactured' cable entry.

Archived