Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

Found this and a lot more, nearly as bad, on a job I'm upgrading at the moment with 17 RIO's and about 86 zones the rest of the system is allot like this but I had to show you this.

IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED LOOK AWAY NOW

(You might have to zoom to see the writing)

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Hay that looks alot like the panel i replaced last week. Oh no my mistake that one was on its side with the battery stuck in with double sided tape. :cry:

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

Found this and a lot more, nearly as bad, on a job I'm upgrading at the moment with 17 RIO's and about 86 zones the rest of the system is allot like this but I had to show you this.

IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED LOOK AWAY NOW

(You might have to zoom to see the writing)

at least the fire cable was a neat job eahy rhino. ;)

At least the mains was done properly, through its own entry point,stuffing gland and cable tie to secure, the rest is shocking!!!! Got to have been a subby!

Less of that matey some of us subbys take pride in our work. Dont tar us all with the same brush.

post-13904-1187218291_thumb.jpg

can you see the cables to the lock above the glass door.Had to remove glass expansion mastic run cables between panels then re mastic also alarm contact for door in shear housing.

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

Archived