Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

Guest anguscanplay
30 batteries a week

5 days in a week

does not = 18 service calls a day

" new battery every 3 years " and " i use 30 per week " means in 2004 he installed 1500 jobs and to generate that amount of changes , assuming he didnt then stop working and has no batteries to change for another 3 years he will be doing two years of service with no battery change so thats 18 calls per day - see

lol QFA

Unreal, i cannot belive someone would contact yuasa to ask such a thing WTF!

Well, it took about as much time to contact Yuasa and ask for clarification of a valid point made by another as it takes some people to write drivel.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

" new battery every 3 years " and " i use 30 per week " means in 2004 he installed 1500 jobs and to generate that amount of changes , assuming he didnt then stop working and has no batteries to change for another 3 years he will be doing two years of service with no battery change so thats 18 calls per day - see

*** are you on about angus, you been smoking that stuff again.

they have been trading for 10 years, where you got that tripe from i don't know.

don't try your little tricks in public again or i will have to keep making a fool out of you.;)

We install alot of systems aswell, so including service 20-30 is nothing.

and when did i say i finished at 2 everyday? NEVER!

We don't all do things the same as you, so give it a rest you crackpot. :bruce_h4h:

:P

Do not try to avoid the bad word filter.

yer maths dont add up mate ( and whatever youve been told Risco aint doing it for free either) using your figure of 20 to 30 per week and assuming youve been trading for 4 years you must be doing 18 service calls A DAY ! not bad for the guy who boasted of a 2 o`clock finish

it has always been done, again, just because you don't know about it dosn't mean it dosn't happen :no:

they have containers at the trade counter anyone can dump their batteries in them. :yes:

So all in all you are wrong in all your points, the norm then :whistle::P

Well, it took about as much time to contact Yuasa and ask for clarification of a valid point made by another as it takes some people to write drivel.

lol, 3 words 'neck in wind'

there was a few of us who thought you were a bit of a sad act. :whistle::)

lol, 3 words 'neck in wind'

there was a few of us who thought you were a bit of a sad act. :whistle::)

Good to know the opinion has changed

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay
they have been trading for 10 years, where you got that tripe from i don't know.

We install alot of systems aswell, so including service 20-30 is nothing.

and when did i say i finished at 2 everyday? NEVER!

We don't all do things the same as you, so give it a rest you crackpot.

how many people actually work at your place ? ( Everybody knows theres me and dear old at ours) but if your generating 20 - 30 batteries a WEEK from 3rd year service calls you must also be doing a similar number of year 1 and year 2 service calls which means there should be at least 9.36 engineers on the pay roll to comply ( maybe the ssaib are more leniant than we are used to ) either that or your doing 18 calls a day plus the installs ( no wonder it took the 2 of you so long to do that little install last week )

now 20 to 30 per month from a regional company i could understand

it has always been done, again, just because you don't know about it dosn't mean it dosn't happen

they have containers at the trade counter anyone can dump their batteries in them.

So all in all you are wrong in all your points, the norm then

Tuesday morning go ask your boss for a copy of the Risco Group flyer relating to WEEE regulations - its all explained in there

Alterego ......... aka ................superengineer lol

Archived