Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

If were showing off then have this, and guess what?

I'M A SUBBY :!: :!:

post-2039-1187632935_thumb.jpg

hmmm!

very nice work, but not that happy about the upended battery (which is still upended in later picture) don't do it any good and more likely to topple out on to engineer.

what i want to ask is -:

have you actually cable tied the alarm cables onto that mains carrying pair of black cables feeding the transformer from the main fuse block?

if so a tired or less observant engineer may blow up a decent set of diagonal cutters if he/she decides to cut that tie :unsure: . what ever it need to be moved well away from such possible harm.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Dont that all depend on what type of battey you use???

The 2nd pic is a different install and my panel battery was turned once powered up

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Dont that all depend on what type of battey you use???

The 2nd pic is a different install and my panel battery was turned once powered up

Chris

and securly cable tied i hope for your engineers h&s of course (mind you a clump on the head or ankle by a fast falling 7amp don't half wake the dozy sods up ;) ).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
I've never really thought about the side effects of putting a battery on its side. You learn something new every day I suppose.

blind difference , apart from falling out onto an engineers foot but surely you all cable tie the battery in place as were supposed to ? , also writting on them with marker pen can degrade the casing leading to gaseus escapes in the future

purleese

Angus

Archived