Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

Less of that matey some of us subbys take pride in our work. Dont tar us all with the same brush.

can you see the cables to the lock above the glass door.Had to remove glass expansion mastic run cables between panels then re mastic also alarm contact for door in shear housing.

;) Fanncy a job in the North East ! always nice to finish a job like that (sense of satisfaction)

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

At least the mains was done properly, through its own entry point,stuffing gland and cable tie to secure, the rest is shocking!!!! Got to have been a subby!

what is really odd about that is every other cable is several times longer than it need to be, yet the mains flex is a short as it gets so if it did get a severe tug it could pull out of the terminal block creating a possible hazard.

i had to have sympathetic smile today, got a call from a newish client onex. previously, i had sorted out her powered door operator, which was abysmally installed door entry/acces system a real mess like those photo's.

last few days no power in the building, due to overloading of the incoming head in the basement - all the tar melted out :huh:

electric company engineer turn's up and condemned all the brand new mains wiring. this place has already had a fire 6 months back, because some clot fitted lv helegon lamps in to flush spot holders designed for LED lights, even though the holders clearly stated LED only :rolleyes:

i'm no sparks so actually nothing to do with me, she is a real nice person and i think she was so angry and frustrated at her ME company who were supposed to oversea the refurb, she just needed to sound off at someone she thought was a bit more intelligent - ooops! nothings going to well for her is it?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I was waiting for that LOL, it's the angle of the camera!

am i the only one who hates when ppl zip tie the pairs? no swearing please me off when on faults and i have to cut them all.

you can do a nice neat job without ziping them all. :(:ninja:

Archived