Security Installer Community

I Wish I Was As Good As A National

if the large nationals paid more, gave more holidays, better conditions and better bonuses than you get right now, i bet all the guys working for the little companies would switch, given the chance. what does that prove? nothing. just like posting pictures from other peoples jobs under the banner

"I Wish I Was As Good As A National, Nationals think they can get away with anything ".

if they/we are that bad, why are they/we "large nationals".

bit of jealousy i think. a better header would have been, "look at this cack job i have just landed".

who cares about alarms, Glasgow Rangers are beating Olympic Lyon by three goals!

Tinnitus they are big because of aggressive sales, acquisitions and being able to payroll loss making sites.

Small companies cannot afford to do 140 sites: 40 at a loss off the back of 100 at a small profit.

I have found nationals with 1 site done for

Tinnitus they are big because of aggressive sales, acquisitions and being able to payroll loss making sites.

Small companies cannot afford to do 140 sites: 40 at a loss off the back of 100 at a small profit.

I have found nationals with 1 site done for

Guest anguscanplay
i agree, quality of service should remain high at all times chorlton and tbh i was trying to provoke a reaction. as you know I'm not confrontational, :rolleyes: . i work for a large national and didnt like the digs aimed at us. i believe only the 3 letter national instaler didnt start of on a small scale and bad companies dont become big companies if all they do is fit s**t. the little guys who are doing great work will never put a limit to what size they would like to become, thats just bad business. equally, the big boys would not do favours to the opposition, thats good buiseness.

once again though the brush dripping with tar has been raised, they/we don't all have aggressive salesmen, I'm sure the smaller guys have proportionately equal sales techniques. as far as acquisitions go, its posted on this forum that the easiest way to get nsi or nacoss is to buy someone out.

im just giving the other side, good for debate.

its all i have to say, i know I'm outnumbered and i will let you have the last word.

i refuse to argue with you chorlton as you are a very good looking man and i don't like being in the shade. :)

the only way i can foward all these messages is if you empty your in box

Sorry If it sounded like I want to argue: I don't :(

I need national companies to service the Highlands & Islands, bad payers and bad attitude customers.

I can't do 10 installs, 30 services and 6 call outs in a week either so thank God for //.Large National Installer.// etc.

I am good looking though so I agree with you ;)

You don't do 15minute services though do you :unsure:

cheers

Sorry If it sounded like I want to argue: I don't :(

I need national companies to service the Highlands & Islands, bad payers and bad attitude customers.

I can't do 10 installs, 30 services and 6 call outs in a week either so thank God for //.Large National Installer.// etc.

I am good looking though so I agree with you ;)

You don't do 15minute services though do you :unsure:

cheers

hee hee, i have had some very small systems to service in the past and tbh they get special attention. i pride myself on customer service, and the small systems get the benefit of my "patter". in return i get satisfaction and some of the nastiest cakes ever created.

patter beats looks hands down, unfortunately you have a good line of patter too. damn

angus, i have deleted all the **** you have sent to my inbox now. send some more

Archived